martedì 7 aprile 2015

Empties

Hey,
this time I'm here with some empty products. Just two to be honest, but since I moved back home from university I had to throw away the empty bottles, it would have made no sense to bring them home.


The first product is the Night balm from Kiko. I have dried lips, especially during the winter, so I put this up every night before going to bed and it really helps. It is very nourishing and even if it is quite small it lasts for a very long time.


The second and last product is the Gentle Eyes and Lips make-up remover from L'oreal.
Well, it is not bad, but I have to say that I'm not going to repurchase it,
I feel like it does not remove all my make-up, it takes a long time to remove mascara and I use a lot of it every time, in fact I've run out of it very very quickly. The positive thing is that it does not irritate my eyes.
Hope you like it
xx

Farcky's World

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento