mercoledì 22 aprile 2015

Smashbox MakeUp School

I'm back!


The other day I participated in a make up lesson by Smashbox.

Sometime ago I received an e-mail illustrating this new project by smashbox in collaboration with LaGardenia Profumerie and I decided to give it a go, I love make-up and I'm always interested in learning something new.

The topic of the lesson was "Camera ready" so long lasting make-up.


There was a make-up artist that explained what we had to do step by step. We started by mosturizing the skin (serum, mosturizer, eye cream), then we preapared the skin for the make-up by applying: Primer (I used Photo finish), undereye  primer and the eye primer (24h photo finish).
We proceeded applying foundation, and for concealer we used BB cream eyes (my shade was liight). We fixed everything with the halo-powder and we moved on to brows, defining them with brow tech to go (shade brunette).
On the eyes we went for a simple make, just a light colour on the lid, a darker one in the crease, a fine line of eye pencil to define the lash line and mascara.
The last two products that we used were a blush on the cheecks, and a lipstick, I used a liquid lipstick in the shade fuchsia.

I leave a picture of the result :)

It has been a fun experience, I learnt something new and I can say that all Smashbox products that we used were great!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento