mercoledì 22 aprile 2015

newbies

As I wrote in the other post, the other day I participated in a Make-Up lesson by smashbox and I also bought a new make-up product and some skincare.




I purchased the brow tech go in the shade brunette, on one side it has the pencil to define the eyebrows and on the other the gel to fix everything. I tired it only once but it seems to do its job properly :)






The other two things that I bought are a new moisturizer, the make-up artist that followed us during the lesson, which was very nice, recommended me the AlmaK Hydrating cream, with dead-sea minerals and also the mineral peeling mask of the same line. My skin feels already so soft and it looks "healthier".
I'll leave the pictures of the products.
Hope you like it
xx







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento