domenica 2 agosto 2015

I'm back...with a small haul

Hello!!!

It has been a while since the last time I blogged here, but I was not inspired to write, I've tried to force myself to write, but nothing decent came out, so I preferred not to post anything.

But, the other day I went shopping and now I want to share with you the few things that I bought, not to show off or something, but just for the pleasure of sharing.


I'm gonna start with the clothing pieces that are just three t-shirts.
I tried a lot of t-shirts, dresses and so on, but nothing convinced me, and I ended up buying only these three t-shirts from Stradivarius.
They are really basic and simple, as you can see from the pics.





Then I went to Kiko and I purchased the Miami Beach Babe Bronzer in shade 01 california sand.



One of the glamorous eye pencil in the shade 403, called Burnt sienna earth.



And a lipstick: the frosted look lipstick, the shade that I chose is n 03, which is an orangey red. I really love the colour, it screams summer to me and brights up immediately a simple make up look. (I cannot find it on the website anymore, so I coul not put the link).




The last place I went to is Lush, my beloved Lush. I bought a scrub especially for my legs that are always so dry, even if it is summer (I don’t know what to do anymore). It’s called Buffy, the lady in there told me that it is perfect to scrub but it is also very hydrating. I really hope it works.




This is all, for now.

I will post soon to tell you what I am up to.

Hope you like it.


xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento