giovedì 4 dicembre 2014

FeelUnique shopping and review

Almost a month ago I placed an order on the Feel unique site, but I’ve made it deliver at home, so I’ve been able to only open the package this weekend that I went home from university.

It was the first time that I ordered things from the feel unique site, so I was very excited to open the package, but I am always excited when it comes to open my deliveries! I’m like a little kid on Christmas day, even though I already know what there is inside.

I could say that this online beauty shopping was mainly hair care based since I bought shampoo and conditioner, volumizing spray and a dry shampoo, I also ordered some stuff from the “Zoella beauty” line, more precisely the body wash and the body fragrance.


Proceeding with order, the shampoo and the conditioner are from the catwalk line from TIGI and they are the ones called "headshot". I bought these because I want to make my hair grow longer and this shampoo avoids breakage and split ends, and it says that it is also good for hair that is chemically treated and since in the past years I dyed my hair a lot of times and also bleached it I thought that it could be a good product.

I tried it during the weekend and I could say that the smell is so good, I am not very good at describing fragrances of things, actually being quite honest I am pretty bad. It smells minty, but it has also something sweet in it, like sugar or strawberry. I told you that I was awful at describing smells, but I can say that it is very relaxing when you are washing your hair, and about the consistency of the shampoo I could say that it is very creamy, it cleans your hair well but it does not dry the scalp out. The same thing can be said for the conditioner because it makes your hair feel so soft without making them heavy and flat.


Then I bought a plumping spray, it is called Body Booster and it is from the brand S factor because sometimes my hair are flat so I wanted to try something to give volume directly from the roots, different from the mousse. The product leaves your hair so soft and light, and a plus is the smell, it is sooo, good, amazing, it smells like exotic fruits. Indeed it has papaya in it.


Remaining on the hair care products I purchased a dry shampoo from the bed head line, the name is "Rockaholic" (yeah, also the name pushed me to buy it). I find dry shampoo very useful when you want just to refresh a little bit your hair, get rid of the greasy, just to rock on another day before wash it. It is a lifesaver when you your hair is a complete mess and maybe you should be ready in record time to be out of the door in less than 5 minutes. It smells something like lemon, or lemongrass I don’t actually know, but it is a very light perfume, the most positive thing is that it is not white, it does not leave the awful white shade all over your hair, and you could barely tell that you have used a dry shampoo because it does not leave any residue.



Last but not least, I decided to purchase some products from the zoella beauty line; more precisely I bought the "soak opera" bath soak and shower cream, and the "blissful mistful" fragranced body mist. The fragrance is the same for both products, obviously.
I think that it has the right mixture between sweetness and freshness; very relaxing and I'm just in love with it.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento