lunedì 15 dicembre 2014

Weekend Recap

Another weekend is already gone and another week is already started, but I could say that this has been a weekend of total relax, after weeks of studying for an exam that I took on Thursday. 

I did nothing special, a lot of walks especially in the city centre because there is the Christmas market, so the streets are full of stands with pretty little things, and a lot of sweets! Lot of chocolate, I love chocolate, and I love also to see all the little decorations, they could also be a nice present to give a friend.










 On Sunday, one of my flat mates and I went for a walk and a bit of shopping in the city centre, the purpose was to find some Christmas presents, but this tour has not been so successful, I still miss something for some people (I start to feel some pressure cause time is running out, and Xmas day is just around the corner). 

Before going home we decided to eat a “frittella” with Nutella, while we were sitting in the main square watching the amazing show of the Christmas lights that reflected on the building with background music.







To conclude the evening we watched Harry Potter and ate pizza. The perfect end for a chilled weekend.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento