lunedì 16 febbraio 2015

Carnival in Venice

Here I am with another post, this time to talk about my wonderful trip to Venice!!

On Friday, one of my flatmates and I took the train early in the morning and went to Venice! we wanted to experience the carnival atmosphere!


I've been to Venice a few times but never during this time of the year, and now I know I was missing out something extremely beautiful!

The entire city was crowded with masks, and you could take photos with them. Everyone was so cheerful and happy!

To not miss out anything and be more "integrated" with carnival spirit we had our faces painted!

After the entire day walking around, we had one last required stop! The Magnum Store *.* you can create your own magnum, I chose vanilla Icecream with dark chocolate cover and brownies, coconut squares and salt as topping!! It was delicious!

After this little treat, we headed to the station to take the train back home!

Happy, but tired! :)
xx






2 commenti:

  1. looks like you had a wonderful time in this magical city!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I definitely had a wonderful time, everything was amazing!
      Thanks for following, I've followed you back! :)

      Elimina