sabato 14 febbraio 2015

Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation KIKO


I went to Kiko again, this time with a mission to accomplish, buy the universal fit foundation.
My roommate got it a while ago and she told me that it is pretty good, so I wanted to try it, also because it is super affordable! It costs only 5,90 €! a plus is given also from the fact that there are a lot of shades, some more rose toned and others on the beige side, in total there are 20 shades, and sometimes I cannot find the right shade for my skin, but not in this case! I'm shade 05 light beige, which I think is one of the lightest.
It is very hyrating on the skin and it feels like you are not wearing anything, but it also gives a nice good coverage, I would say that it has a medium coverage. It lasts a good amount of time, I would say almost the entire day. Yesterday, I wore it in the morning and when I came back home in the evening it was still giving my a nice coverage.

It think it is the best foundation I ever tried from Kiko! I totally recommend it!

I'll leave the link here if you want to check it out: KIKO Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation

Hope you like it!!
xx

2 commenti: