mercoledì 4 febbraio 2015

Sales at Kiko

Hey!
It has been a long time since I last blogged. I've been really busy with the university, and I still am, but today I've decided to take a break and write a little something.

Last week I went for a bit of shopping with my mum, and we popped into Kiko, mainly cause I needed a black eye pencil, but we bought something more than just an eye pencil, but I've an excuse sales are on!


I came out of the shop with my simple black eye pencil, a blush from the collection "daring game", one side is mat and the other shimmer.
I also bought a "Glow touch" for lips and cheeks and last I picked up a nail polish remover, I hate when you have to take a cotton pad, the nail polish remover bottle and spend way too much time just removing the nail polish. I find that this remover is so good, it does its jobs quicly and well and it is not expensive. You just put your finger in it, twist and your nail is clean! I couldn't not repurchase it!

This is everything! I hope to be able to write more on the blog, but I still have a few crazy weeks for university stuff!
Hope you ike it! xx



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento